Monday, June 18, 2012

Roasted Strawberry Brie Chocolate Grilled Cheese

After seeing this post, I was obsessed with trying to recreate this recipe for my hubby and my brother... AND ME!  It has everything I love: strawberries, cheese, chocolate, and bread.






Roasted Strawberry Brie + Chocolate Grilled Cheese

  • 6 quartered strawberries
  • 1/2 tsp olive oil
  • butter for each side of bread slices
  • multi-grain bread sliced thick
  • 3 ounces of brie
  • 1 bar of dark chocolate

Line pan with aluminum foil * and preheat oven to 375 degrees.  Toss strawberries with oil and roast for 20 minutes.  Meanwhile, butter each side of the bread and place butter-side down on a hot skillet.  Layer with brie, chocolate, and top with strawberries.  Place another slice of bread on top, and grill until heated through.  Flip over and brown the other slice of bread until golden.  Eat immediately!

* Be sure to line your roasting pan with foil, unless you want to spend the time you could be enjoying these babies cleaning and soaking a pan.










After photographing these decadent sandwiches, I barely came up for air long enough to wipe the chocolate from my face.  I will definitely be making these again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Leave me a comment