Monday, June 25, 2012

Rodney Yee: You are fired

Aw... I love it when my house is quiet, and these two are doing this:


I caught Ace doing his "Flop."  First is the sttttrrrreeeeccchhh.



Then comes the flop!




This quiet time also allows me the space and environment for me to get my yoga mat out and stream some new yoga videos from gaimtv.com. Since becoming a member, I've found some new yogis to replace my old favorite Rodney Yee.  I'm really loving Katie Brauer's Yoga for Athletes and Seane Corn's Detox Yoga and my new favorite:  Kathryn Budig!  She's an energetic instructor, who motivates me to challenging poses I didn't think I could do.  Too bad I don't live in SoCal to try out her studio.


Since my little bro has been here, I've been actually making breakfast in the morning instead of my usual staple of fruit smoothies: Vanilla Mango and Papaya... Oh my!



Check back tomorrow for the recipe for this delicious creation:  Peanut Butter and Banana Stuffed French Toast.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Leave me a comment