Wednesday, July 18, 2012

TRX Class

Today was my first day of Get off my lazy ass and work out plan.  Since my brother and sister arrived, other than a few pick up games of basketball and diving, I didn't really get much exercise.  Today, I tried TRX training for the first time.



 After the initial confusion of where do I place my body, I felt the burn immediately.  After about 15 minutes my muscle were trembling.  I can definitely tell I've skimped on weights these last few months.  After my past experience as a personal trainer, finding a class that I enjoy is the perfect way to get back into a routine.  Now all I need to do is convince the hubby to come with me.


And for a little fun, some photos of the few days I got to spend with my sister and her husband!



Ash and I at Fusion


Hubs and I at La Parrilla Argentina


Hubs and BIL drinking a cubeta on 5th avenue

 And my beautiful sis really excited for some Häagen-Dazs Ice cream


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Leave me a comment